Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Come Back

I'm BACK!

Assalammualaikum & Good day to all..



:-) it has been a long time i'm not updating my blog. hehehe..due towards my tight daily life schedule and other circumstances as well ( hahahaha..padahal xtau nak tulis pe sebenarnya). anyway, even though i didn't update my blog, i still keep on visiting to other blogs that i really like to read and visit..i think they have the X-factor which attracts me a lot to read their blog..
I like the way of their thinking and the way they approach things in life. Actually i have a lot of things to share through this blog and i'll try my best to start by now.

Last week, I have attended many majlis berbuka puasa..:-) ALHAMDULILLAH. REZEKI.
Through out this gathering, i have discover many things about life, humanity, friendship, love, and the importance of having a positive mind set. Maybe i'm not a good person to talk about this but no matter what, i thank a lot to GOD for giving me the idea and experience through this events. ALHAMDULILLAH..
Last but not least, TERIMA KASIH YA ALLAH..ALHAMDULILLAH..



No comments: