Monday, September 14, 2009

Meaning of LIfe

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.


As times goes, many things i have learned & discover through out my 26 years of life in this planet of earth. Syukur ALHAMDULILLAH. I will always bear in mind all the goods and the bads things that had happened in my life forever. Those things have made me to be a wiser person and always be careful when making a decision. Even though sometimes we might think that what we have done is right but we need to look to others opinion too just to make sure that we can look for every pro's and con's of the matter that we are facing.

Above is the picture of ITU-UUM ASP CoE members. It was taken before breaking fast. We had our break fast at Langkasuka Restoran, Jalan Alor Mengkudu, Alor Setar, Kedah. The dishes were superb! hehehe..anyway..i feel happy now. ALHAMDULILLAH. THANK GOD.

1 comment:

Full Name: Nas Adora Mohd Dan said...

wana...aku mohon maaf sgt2 x dpt pegi wedding ko esok...aku ade problem yg aku face lately...aku nk sgt pegi wedding ko...ye la my best fren kahwin kn...i should be there...tp...aku harap ko faham...send my regard to ur parents...SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU WANA...Alhamdulillah...semoga ko bahagia dengan roy forever and ever...Insyallah....suzy pn x dpt pegi..die pn ade masalah yg x dpt nk elak....Good Luck my fren...