Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chicken Chop by: Chef Hafiz

Dinner Plate..
Last night, I have a special dinner with my family members at my house in Changlun.
We have 'Black Pepper Chicken Chop" presented by my brother, Chef Hafiz.
I am so lucky this week because my family are visiting me and staying here for almost
a week..hihih..:-) Its been a nice week ever for me because having my family here with me..
They flew over from JB to Kedah..What a long distance..from south to north of Malaysia.
But anyway, now "everyone can fly"..:-)

Ok , back to the point..
For this entry, i want to share what we have ate for our dinner last nite..
To Chef Hafiz--> Thank you so much bro for the dinner! So yummi! Nanti buat lagi ek? :-)














7 comments:

eqbalzack said...

adoiii...sedapnyerrrr.....

bilakah penyeksaan 'diet' abg eq ni nak berakhir...hehe

Noorizuana said...

thanks again for ur visit..:-)
u're on diet now? wow! that's great!
anyway, when the times come..
u will have the opportunity to eat everything bro..
cheers..:-)

Full Name: Nas Adora Mohd Dan said...

caya la hafiz...favourite chef family aku tu...

Noorizuana said...

hehehe..the favourite chef ever..
:-)

Noorizuana said...

hehehe..the favourite chef ever..
:-)

Noorizuana said...

hehehe..the favourite chef ever..
:-)

Noorizuana said...

hehehe..the favourite chef ever..
:-)